View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #20
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 2447 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I just saw a laugher of a story on FOX7. They went to interview store owners and employees to see how the Texans gear was selling.

All said, of course, that they couldn't keep the stuff on the shelves no matter how much they order. Predictable.

The funny part was they almost all said "because the Texans are in the playoffs" which jumped off the TV at me. How about, because your stock was always (in many cases) literally nothing and suddenly *poof* - whatever you want. Internet sales or not, I think a lot of Texans gear sold on top of the new demand because it was finally there.

Oh, and Cowboys stuff? On sale and not selling.
HA! I love it!
We are a force to be reckoned with and like it or not, we are here to stay, so they better snap and recognize before someone else does and gets our patronage!

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote