View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #19
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 107649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

I just saw a laugher of a story on FOX7. They went to interview store owners and employees to see how the Texans gear was selling.

All said, of course, that they couldn't keep the stuff on the shelves no matter how much they order. Predictable.

The funny part was they almost all said "because the Texans are in the playoffs" which jumped off the TV at me. How about, because your stock was always (in many cases) literally nothing and suddenly *poof* - whatever you want. Internet sales or not, I think a lot of Texans gear sold on top of the new demand because it was finally there.

Oh, and Cowboys stuff? On sale and not selling.