View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #21
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
For a team that was fantastic defensively all year - #2 overall , #3 against the pass and #4 against the run sure seems a lot of these mock guy's want to upgrade the DT spot ..... I think S.Cody had a great year , his second consecutive.
I think they see Guyton as a depth DE since the only quality DE depth we have in Tim Jamison, and since Mitchell wasn't that good in his rotation at NT with Cody they're looking to replace him with a better NT. I think we only need the NT though since that would free up Mitchell to be DE depth. I also think Chapman has the potential to be a stud NT for our 1 gap system in a couple years. Also whatever it takes to get back into the 2nd round we should do it, I want Zeitler or Brandon Washington and Chapman in the 2nd round.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote