View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #36
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Also, my dad will be attending the game and is parking in the blue lot. Would anyone mind if I sent him over your way for some pre game tailgating? He's not part of any groups
In all my times hanging out with the Blue Crew, they never turned down a single person. Even saw opposing fans there from time to time. I'm positive any of them who read this will say the same. Platinum Lot, front row in the corner. I think at one point there was an actual map someone made that showed their location.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote