Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #27
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 183481 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I just don't see the need as much if your comparing it to last year's CB crunch. If they where sure that Jonathan Joseph would turn out to play so well & remain healthy I doubt they would have made the move for Harris. That said they seem to love OL already in place. So even if Zeitler was available late 2nd there is no guarantee Texans would select him.
I agree with that ....

For the first time in this teams history they dont have any glaring holes outside of WR , they could go any number of directions after filling that need.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote