View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #17
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Man, it would be so cool to be there. Would love to hang out with you guys.

Here's my status as of now. I may have to work, don't know for sure. I have already started the process of selling my tickets but don't really want to and have not obligated to anyone yet. I hate the idea of not going, but if I do have to work I will be home in time to watch it with my wife, we watch together and if it weren't for small kids and lack of trusted babysitters, I would make it to more of the watch parties! if I don't work than I need to go!
So far my close friends don't want to go, so I may take ATEXFAN up on riding with his crew if I don't have to work. Or if one of you diehards wants to go and will drive I'll sell you my other ticket at face and cover the parking. All this assuming I can get out of work and I somewhat know the person I would be traveling with.