View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #15
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 53313 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Oh, I see, I was invited to join the other group and got confused not realizing there were two. I just sent a request to join y'alls page. First name is Paul.
Yeah man, Paul is the guy, you had the right link....look at the links in the post from you and the Texanator...they are the same but the other group was involved with another facebook site.

Look for the one with Paul and you are on track.

You'll see me, Jordan and Texanator (Kevin)....we post on there almost everyday.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote