View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #14
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Hardcore & HTown,
The other guy posted that about Fox 7 on their Austin sight, not ours. Our group, the "official" one as recognized by the Texans is at........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/
Weird.....when I clicked on the link in Hardcore's post above and I agreed with it...that link took me to the page you and I are on Kevin.....that's why I confirmed it....

Oh well, as long as Hardcore gets guided to the right place....

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote