View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #12
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanator View Post
Hardcore & HTown,
The other guy posted that about Fox 7 on their Austin sight, not ours. Our group, the "official" one as recognized by the Texans is at........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/austintexan/
Oh, I see, I was invited to join the other group and got confused not realizing there were two. I just sent a request to join y'alls page. First name is Paul.