View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Yeah, that's out group man. You should come down if you can get away for the game....

Aint seen you in years since 3rd Base in the KEYE war days.
Man, it would be so cool to be there. Would love to hang out with you guys.

Here's my status as of now. I may have to work, don't know for sure. I have already started the process of selling my tickets but don't really want to and have not obligated to anyone yet. I hate the idea of not going, but if I do have to work I will be home in time to watch it with my wife, we watch together and if it weren't for small kids and lack of trusted babysitters, I would make it to more of the watch parties! if I don't work than I need to go!