Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
His being a solid second rounder is why I think he could go in the late first to a team who's hurting for interior OL help. It wouldnt be much of a reach at all for a team to pick him 27-30.

Either way , I doubt he would be on the board in the mid to late 50's where the Texans will be picking in that round , even if he fell into the second it would likely require a move up to snag him.

They did move up last year for an additional second rounder , not out of the realm of possibility they moved up into the mid 30's to make such a pick.
I just don't see the need as much if your comparing it to last year's CB crunch. If they where sure that Jonathan Joseph would turn out to play so well & remain healthy I doubt they would have made the move for Harris. That said they seem to love OL already in place. So even if Zeitler was available late 2nd there is no guarantee Texans would select him.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote