Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #25
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Zeitler is a solid 2nd rounder. Anticipate a run on OT's early in this draft, filling lower bracketed teams OL's, then better teams filling OG needs in 2nd, with OC's (with exception of Konz) following in 3rd.
His being a solid second rounder is why I think he could go in the late first to a team who's hurting for interior OL help. It wouldnt be much of a reach at all for a team to pick him 27-30.

Either way , I doubt he would be on the board in the mid to late 50's where the Texans will be picking in that round , even if he fell into the second it would likely require a move up to snag him.

They did move up last year for an additional second rounder , not out of the realm of possibility they moved up into the mid 30's to make such a pick.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote