View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #35
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 58645 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

After lots of deliberation, I've decided I won't be able to make it to this game. But I will be there in spirit!

Special thank you to Stan for offering me a great deal. Everyone should rep him for me!

Also, my dad will be attending the game and is parking in the blue lot. Would anyone mind if I sent him over your way for some pre game tailgating? He's not part of any groups

I'm just going to plan on attending the AFC Championship game here in Boston when the Texans play the Patriots. (When, not IF!). Unless of course the Steelers beat the Pats and we play the Steelers in Houston. Also acceptable!