View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #22
Steleehin
TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 0 Steleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King playoff prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Agreed and if you can...make it to Lavaca St Bar for the game if you haven't been there already for a game. Awesome time!

If you have been there...I'm the guy in the #37 D. Davis jersey leading cheers and overall drunkenness. Stop by and say hi!

Hey thanks I might ,last game I left the house was the tampa bay game, thanks to the cowboys ,still had to listen to them as there was no sound on the Texans screen at third base
Steleehin is offline   Reply With Quote