View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #55
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Thanks for the map............

and thatnks for letting us be apart of your tailgating group.........

but no one is letting us know if we can bring something. I could just bring whatever I want and figure it out but with my luck I'll bring something you guys are already over stock on.

- Lee -
Bring some meat for the grill, we always have chicken, burgers, fajitas, and usually riblets. If you want to just add to the mix that works, or bring something different go for it.

- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer
- Napkins, paper plates, silverware, Plastic Cups

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote