View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #19
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 174887 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King playoff prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austex View Post
I think Baltimore is more up in the air that PK thinks, could be a trap game for Baltimore. They look at us as a team they've already beaten this year with our #1 QB, not to mention we've never beaten them. Plus we've looked totally beatable since we clinched the division. We're playing the Bengals, who they beat twice this year.

Add to that they got the bye this weekend to feed the ego and it just sounds like a team that might be looking past us a bit.

Of course I could be totally wrong and we lose by 20 but I give our guys more than a fighting chance to pull the upset.
You know, I was about to go off about there not being any such thing as a "trap game" in the playoffs...

...then I remembered what happened to the Saints in Seattle last year.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote