Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #22
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Depending on who we draft in the 1st round, if Zeitler is available to us in the 2nd then I'd run to the podium with his name in hand.

I know I ask this every year but I wonder if there's any way we can get an extra 2nd round pick. I'd love to get Chapman and Zietler after a WR in the 1st round and neither will be available in the 3rd.
Last year we gave up an early 3rd and 5th to move up 13 spots into the late 2nd. This year we will be picking at least 21st, so moving up around 30 spots would cost a 3rd and 4th at the very least. The Patriots may be willing to do a trade like that again. They should be picking at least 27th in the round, but is that early enough to get these guys?
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote