View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #15
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's AFC Wild Card Preview Video - Texans vs Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks TMike.. Two things rubbed me the wrong way.. The inconsistent play of Yates as of late..and Dalton's inability to look off of his first targets. I can honestly see a 17-13 type of game. Someone's defense will have to win it imho. As far as Johnson returning, I've pulled a hamstring at least 3 times during my playing days in college (Running Back) and initially the 1st game back you're always hesitant to "take off" because of risk; good thing the game isn't in Cincinnati because of the weather having an effect on the tightness of the "strings"
It isn't his first game back and if you watched last week he looked like he was ready mentally. About Yates... Sure he's been inconsistent of late but most of that is probably due to 1, Brisel being out and 2, Andre being out. Hard to find open receivers and run the ball if you allow a safety to roll away coverage from your number 1 and you force your number 2 and 3 to slide up against cb 1 and 2 respectively. Throw in a slight case of caldwell.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote