View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #13
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's AFC Wild Card Preview Video - Texans vs Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
EM. I just rewatched it. It seems like you were saying that "if things go better than they did for the bengals (and I honestly don't see why you really think they would) then the bengals will win. I think they will". But you mentioned that the bengals don't get off of the field on 3rd down... and with AJ out there I'd be willing to bet a coke that we have more rushing yards than they do. I think we can actually make them play catchup which is not the position you want Dalton in.

Mike
Thanks TMike.. Two things rubbed me the wrong way.. The inconsistent play of Yates as of late..and Dalton's inability to look off of his first targets. I can honestly see a 17-13 type of game. Someone's defense will have to win it imho. As far as Johnson returning, I've pulled a hamstring at least 3 times during my playing days in college (Running Back) and initially the 1st game back you're always hesitant to "take off" because of risk; good thing the game isn't in Cincinnati because of the weather having an effect on the tightness of the "strings"
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote