View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-Playoff Mock

1. Wright, not the player I would have picked, I like Sanu and Jones better, but there's no arguing with Wright's talent. He's a very good player, I just don't think he fits the Texans needs.
2. Chapman, I love the player and the pick but like Corrosion said I couldn't pass on Zietler if he's available in the 2nd round. I'll take an every down OG over a NT that will rotate with Cody and only play maybe half the downs.
3. Jones, I like this pick and player if he's still available. This might take some luck for him to fall the bottom of the 3rd.
4. Lester, I like the player and pick if he's still available but I don't see any way that Lester is still on the board this late. I think he goes in the 2nd or early 3rd.
5. Acho, very good pick this late, he'd be good depth at ILB.
6. Jackson, I don't know anything about the player but don't like the idea of a late round CB. What's he going to bring to the team that Harris, Carmichael, Allen, KJ, McCain, or McManis can't do. We've got enough CB roster fillers, we need top level talent at CB.
7. Demps, we've already got him on the team his name is Trindon Holiday, small really fast KR.

I really like 1,2,3, and 5 but think 4 is unrealistic and 6 and 7 have no shot of making the team. Overall not bad but I think we can do better.

Didn't you have Sylvester Williams-NT in a previous mock in the 3rd, that was a good find. I'd stick with him.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote