View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #32
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I can't believe I just bought tickets! I though they'd be too pricey or not available. But just got a Ticketmaster e-mail, so I figured that I'd just check out what I thought that I couldn't afford. It took me to an NFL Ticket Exchange website, where upper level endzone seats are available for $120 and up.

Long story short, Christmas bonus + cash gifts = 2 playoff tickets for me and my son. He's going to be floored when I tell him tonight!

Money comes and goes, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime event. This is our team's first playoff trip, and for it to be at Reliant, it's just too tempting to pass up. And it will be something he will remember for the rest of his life.

good job... you inspired me to do the same. Got 2 at $120. My wife turned 30 today so I used that as an excuse to use $ I don't have. I haven't been back to a game since '08 so I am pumped!

Close family friends of mine are taking us, and they are yellow lot tailgaters. That means for the first time(27 games) I will not be partying down in the platinum/blue lot. Makes me sad in a way, because I'd love to be there again parked next to Raging Bull, drinking beer with Brock and gang at St. Arnold's, and of course hanging with the blue crew... but just being at the game is good enough.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote