View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Texans own the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
How much faith do I have in either A) the Titans showing up or B) everything else going the Titans' way? I won't even bother going to the bar to watch this game. All I'm thinking about at this point is draft position.
Well, my friend, your Titans showed up and played well!!! Except that they played well against the Texans 2nd & 3rd team players. At the end of the day Jake DelHomie had a chance to beat y'all!!!

All kidding aside, I wish Kian (aka Blazing Arrow, aka Flaming Sparrow) was around to witness this... I have no doubts that he would've been gracious...

RIP Kian..... Blazing Arrow!!