View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #26
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster endzone dance on Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
This is how things blow up when taken out of context. On twitter, Arian said even though he loves Houston, go Lakers (Rockets vs Lakers last night). Someone challenged him to a bet if the Rockets win. The suggested payoff would be the dream shake celeb if he scores. That's it. The Rockets lost, so this is a moot point anyway, and the only thing Arian did was say go Lakers.
That's my whole "problem" with Twitter.

More people get "taken out of context" on Twitter than any other form of social media...because everything is in bite-size pieces.

I only had a bite-size piece of info to go off of, so I took it out of context very easily. I would've had to have followed the whole string to understand what was going on, and I don't devote that much time to it.

Good to know it was light-hearted banter between two guys discussing basketball, and not some random "This is what I'm going to do when I score a TD" thing.