View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #2
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 73223 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King playoff prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
FWIW....I just got my copy of SI for 1/9/12 that will hit stands on Monday and PK has his playoff chart up....

He has us BEATING Cincy 19-17 moving on to LOSE to the Ravens 27-10 the following week.

As it stands now, I agree with this. I just have an ultra positive feeling going into this game (not saying it is in the bag.....but as a life long pessimist, this team has me optimistic right now against the Bengals at home..) and then losing probably on the raod in BAL.

For those interested, cliff notes version of the rest of his prediction....

Pats vs Saints in the SB and Saints win 34-24.

Seems like a fair assessment to me but can you imagine the feeling that we would have if we were to go to Balti and take one, on the road, from a team we've never beaten? I know I'd be nuts!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote