View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #4
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 63514 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
That's not the same group. The one you met us up with is still going to be at Lavaca this Saturday.

Here is the link to the Facebook you are thinking of and the last pics from the Thursday night game (I think you are in here but forget)...

Anyway, look forward to seeing you man at Lavaca if you want....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4105163&type=1
Ok, makes sense. I saw a banner at Lavaca St about a Texans fan club, so I thought it was the same group. More Texans bars in Austin is a good thing anyway.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote