View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #3
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I'm curious why this has suddenly changed from Lavaca St. Bar. The establishment there has been good to us. I seem to remember Third Base not being nearly as appreciative of our business back when it was the Texans spot.

That's not the same group. The one you met us up with is still going to be at Lavaca this Saturday.

Here is the link to the Facebook you are thinking of and the last pics from the Thursday night game (I think you are in here but forget)...

Anyway, look forward to seeing you man at Lavaca if you want....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4105163&type=1

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote