Thread: The 10-6 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #15
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39888 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 10-6 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Fluker could play NT in certain situations, becoming a two-way player, rotating with current players depending on match-up & situations. If injury occurs then he becomes starter solidifying traditional single position. I don't see Kubiak kicking Winston inside. Eric gets over extended @ times because he plays every single down & Wade still needs the proverbial situation run stopper in middle. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
I hadn't thought of FLuker as a situational NT but it is an interesting thought. He has the size, speed, and footwork. I think he would likely be a better traditional clogging NT than a penetrating one though.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote