View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #5
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-Playoff Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I like it .... but if he was available I'd have a hard time passing on Wisconsin OG K.Zeitler in round two.

Any 3rd round DT's you like that would allow that pick in round two ?
I like Marcus Fortson from Miami...

He was injured this past year, but the guy is big and athletic. He had also been pretty productive his previous two seasons. Was named freshman all american....

He decided to come out early...I think he would be available where we'd be picking in the third round...

I would not have an issue swapping those picks and now that you mention it I think I like that better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote