View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, he hurt his MCL in a no pads practice. He usually wears those titanium braces the school bought him for protection, but since it was a walk-thru, he decided to leave them behind.

A freshman O-lineman fell on him and took him out for the rest of the season, right before the Sam Houston game at Reliant. It's his first injury, so he's kinda' bummed, but focusing on rehab and getting his strength back for next season.

He's got one year left. He hopes to be seen and get a combine invite, but playing at SFA might not give him exposure. And at 6'10", he's on the tall side for O-linemen.

But he's doing good. Just needs to watch his weight right now, because the boy has an appetite!

Cool....

My brother is going back for one more year as well so looks like they'll be coming out together...

Hopefully they have a better season next year....that'd help them from an exposure standpoint....

/thread hijack
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote