View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #24
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
My brother told me that your son had gotten hurt...been meaning to ask you if he is ok...???
yeah, he hurt his MCL in a no pads practice. He usually wears those titanium braces the school bought him for protection, but since it was a walk-thru, he decided to leave them behind.

A freshman O-lineman fell on him and took him out for the rest of the season, right before the Sam Houston game at Reliant. It's his first injury, so he's kinda' bummed, but focusing on rehab and getting his strength back for next season.

He's got one year left. He hopes to be seen and get a combine invite, but playing at SFA might not give him exposure. And at 6'10", he's on the tall side for O-linemen.

But he's doing good. Just needs to watch his weight right now, because the boy has an appetite!