View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #13
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
You got 3 plus hours to eat and drink.....your telling me you cant go in for warmups for a playoff game?

You cant sacrifice a little time for the team and get in your seat early for one game...maybe 2....I think that is kinda lame if you ask me.
I've made it to warm-ups before... It was cool... I'd like to be in my seat early enough to see warm-ups every game i get to go to,
but chit happens...

As for sacrificing a little time for the team, how about waking up early and driving/riding from 100 miles South of Houston to go to the game? How about the way back? The traffic in and out, no? And by the time I'm all settled in, eatin' good and starting to realize just how good beer tastes it's time to go... Hell, they should be glad i make it inside in the first place...

But as always i leave the tailgating behind, and every time i say to myself, "Mr. Awesome, we've got plenty of time, we should be sitting down with about five minutes to spare!", i'm wrong! After taking pictures of "The Cookie" drinking his beverage of the day, waiting in line to be metal detected, patted down, pee stop and beer grab i'm too late... If that makes me lame, well i guess i'm lame...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
DUDE!!!! It's not about what Joe Blow in rural Iowa thinks!!!! It's about what our FOOTBALL TEAM thinks! THEY want us there, and that's enough for me!!

I've waited TEN years to see that "foot hit the ball" during a playoff game, and I damn sure will not miss it on Sat!!
Well firsties, i brought up Joe Blow in Iowa because someone brought up us looking bad on national TV, so DUDE!

Second i understand your point, and I'd make damn sure i was in there for kick-off if i could be there Sat... Gunna be awesome...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote