View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 376122 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
You know you have an open invitation to come by our tailgate... would be nice to see you again !! Glad to hear you are going to make it to the game !!
Right on, man! Appreciate the invite. I'm sure we will stop by during our trek across orange lot from the train stop. I look forward to seeing you Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
LOL!! You KNOW how I feel DB!! Can't wait to see ya there, and your boy!! Is this the one who looks like he could be our next probowl linebacker?? Better tell him outside cause he just might blow the roof off your house!!

Gonna be a GREAT day at Reliant!!
I'm bringing my youngest son to this one. He was born in 2002, the Texans first year. He's a Taurus, too, just like Toro! hehe

This is his first year in his life to experience a winning team, and he's going to be floored when I tell him tonight.

I'd love to bring my oldest son, but logistics prove tough and he needs lots of leg room to be comfortable.