Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 161936 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
The more I watch Caldwell play this year, the more I want to move OG, as a need in the 2012 draft, higher. This is really a shame since I wanted the Texans to pick him in the 3rd round and we did. I had such high hopes for Caldwell and he played well the first couple years swapping in and out with Brisiel but he has played terrible this year and been a severe disappointment. I still want a WR in the 1st and OG in the 2nd round but it wouldn't hurt my feelings any if the Texans swapped priorities and took Cordy Glenn (credit to BL here) in the 1st round and then best WR in the 2nd. I think it would shock alot of people but sure wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.
I think Zeitler may be avail @ #56.