View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kickoff for Texans game vs Bengals moved to 3pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
It'd be awesome if it was loaded at the kick, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal...screw what Joe Blow in rural Iowa or whoever thinks about our fans because Reliant isn't full at kickoff... we like to party, eat great grub and make new friends and memories...

We may not be there when the foot hits the ball, but a few minutes later every seat is filled and it's the loudest, most rowdy joint in the NFL...
DUDE!!!! It's not about what Joe Blow in rural Iowa thinks!!!! It's about what our FOOTBALL TEAM thinks! THEY want us there, and that's enough for me!!

I've waited TEN years to see that "foot hit the ball" during a playoff game, and I damn sure will not miss it on Sat!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote