View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #11
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kickoff for Texans game vs Bengals moved to 3pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
It'd be awesome if it was loaded at the kick, but I really don't think it's that big of a deal...screw what Joe Blow in rural Iowa or whoever thinks about our fans because Reliant isn't full at kickoff... we like to party, eat great grub and make new friends and memories...

We may not be there when the foot hits the ball, but a few minutes later every seat is filled and it's the loudest, most rowdy joint in the NFL...
You got 3 plus hours to eat and drink.....your telling me you cant go in for warmups for a playoff game?

You cant sacrifice a little time for the team and get in your seat early for one game...maybe 2....I think that is kinda lame if you ask me.
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote