View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #16
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Thanks, man! We will have a blast, without a doubt. I can't wait to tell my boy tonight. I think I'm going to razz him a little. Tell him that we can't watch the game at home first before giving him the good news.

Thanks, man-with-a-great-name (I'm a huge Rush fan)!

I will definitely come hang with many of my Texans friends before the game. And without a doubt, I will be in my seat by the national anthem. I want to absorb every second of this game.
LOL, Nice!

Hopefully, I can see you at the tailgate and you can tell us what his reaction is.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote