View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #13
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Awesome bro!! So happy for you! I was able to buy a single ticket from ticketmaster right when they went on sale and am down in 115. Don't care that I am sitting by myself. I am stoked!!!
Awesome, man! I have been so tempted to buy a single seat, but I hated the thought of my boy at home alone watching the game. Fortunately, I got the magic e-mail! lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
This thread has been a really bad influence on me!

I just checked flights and I could fly in to Houston on Friday evening from Boston and go back on Sunday all for $180 round trip. If there are tickets available in the $100s...

Someone convince me not to do it!

http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/nfl/

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, MY MAN!