View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTexansFan View Post
Proud for ya DB, not as proud as if it were me, but I know you and your son will represent.... if you come out of the stadium with a voice, you didn't give it your all!
Thanks, bro'! Voice will be gone by 6:30 p.m. Saturday. Of that I am certain. I ended up talking my best buddy, Jungle Bob, into a ticket, as well. We will be up in Gridiron, Tx, but definitely a part of the 70,000+ strong 12th man for our team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
You made an excellent decision, and I am insanely jealous!

If I didn't live so far away, I'd be there in a heartbeat
Thanks, gt! I'm having a hard time working now. I've got to focus on my job, but it's not often that you can get so excited about something as an adult. It's like a kid a Christmas, it can't get here soon enough, y'know!