View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #9
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 337617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Awesome DB! Have a blast!
Thanks, man! We will have a blast, without a doubt. I can't wait to tell my boy tonight. I think I'm going to razz him a little. Tell him that we can't watch the game at home first before giving him the good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
congratulations....and come early and enjoy the tailgating...
Thanks, man-with-a-great-name (I'm a huge Rush fan)!

I will definitely come hang with many of my Texans friends before the game. And without a doubt, I will be in my seat by the national anthem. I want to absorb every second of this game.