View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #1
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

I can't believe I just bought tickets! I though they'd be too pricey or not available. But just got a Ticketmaster e-mail, so I figured that I'd just check out what I thought that I couldn't afford. It took me to an NFL Ticket Exchange website, where upper level endzone seats are available for $120 and up.

Long story short, Christmas bonus + cash gifts = 2 playoff tickets for me and my son. He's going to be floored when I tell him tonight!

Money comes and goes, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime event. This is our team's first playoff trip, and for it to be at Reliant, it's just too tempting to pass up. And it will be something he will remember for the rest of his life.