View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #26
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-
Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote