View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #6
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 103999 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's AFC Wild Card Preview Video - Texans vs Bengals

I see no reason to believe the Bengals will win this. We have AJ back and we are closer to full strength than we've been in a long time. While they were busy trying to win a game this week we were in and we got some guys some reps and shut it down.

I honestly don't know what exactly we are supposed to be worried about when it comes to the Bengals. They are a nice team but they haven't done anything exceptionally well against anyone that was worth mentioning this year. We beat them without AJ in their house and now you're asking me to believe that they will come into our house WITH AJ and win?

QB - Bengals
RB - Texans
OL - Texans
TE - WASH
WR - Texans
DL - Texans
LB - Texans
CB - Texans
S - Texans
K - Bengals
P - Texans
Coaching - Texans