View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oilers cheering on Texans at playoff game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Everyone EXCEPT Munchak, Mathews and Moon.

You know, I don't wish anything bad on Mike Munchak & Bruce Matthews (apart from losing when they play us or really anyone) so I don't want this to be misinterpreted but I was so happy to see Mike Munchak get the top job up there because as we all know from the Book of Phillips

Phillips 12:9 "There's two kinds of coaches, them that's fired and them that's gonna be fired."

This means that Mike Munchak has only one place left to go in that organization and that's out the door. He may be their head coach for another two or three years or two or three games but eventually he's going to be shown the door and then he and Bruce Matthews (for whom I hold no malice for leaving to coach with his friend) can return to Houston where they belong.

Once the two of them are back here in the fold then the world will be right. Well, that and Bud lying in the cold, cold ground.