View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #19
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
When a player is already thinking about what TD dance he will do, it's a sign that he's not focusing on the job that he does BEFORE the TD is scored.

Chad Johnson got so caught up in dreaming up his celebrations that he forgot how to play WR in the NFL.

Personally, I just want Arian Foster to forget the shenanigans and think only of the little things that matter...his vision for seams, cutback lanes, balance, agility, speed, ball protection, pass protection for the QB when needed, his hands when he's catching the ball, etc. Him mentioning what TD dance he might do on Saturday? Showing his immaturity (again), IMO.
You could be right, but Cinco and Foster are two different species...

Cinco was known more for his TD celebrations etc... than his play on the field... Sure, everyone knows how Foster "celebrates", but it hasn't taken on a life of its own...

Cinco's celebrations were more about himself and his ego, and reflected himself and his ego... Hell, he legally changed his name to the spanish translation of his football number... Foster's celebration on the other hand was going to be dedicated to Houston... I think it came from a better place...

But i agree with immature, no need to go national (Twitter) with BB material, and to add pressure to yourself..

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote