View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #17
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 346173 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster endzone dance on Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
When a player is already thinking about what TD dance he will do, it's a sign that he's not focusing on the job that he does BEFORE the TD is scored.

Chad Johnson got so caught up in dreaming up his celebrations that he forgot how to play WR in the NFL.

Personally, I just want Arian Foster to forget the shenanigans and think only of the little things that matter...his vision for seams, cutback lanes, balance, agility, speed, ball protection, pass protection for the QB when needed, his hands when he's catching the ball, etc. Him mentioning what TD dance he might do on Saturday? Showing his immaturity (again), IMO.
I know we've had our differences of opinion about Arian this season, but on this one I agree with you 100%. TD celebrations should be the last thing on his mind.

Some of the greatest RB's in NFL history did not celebrate. Earl, Sweetness, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, the list goes on of HoF running backs that acted like they've been there before....

Sorry, Arian, I've got your back most of the time, but on this one, just score and score often. Celebrate the win, not the score.