View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #15
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster endzone dance on Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
The Dream is a Houston legend, NBA legend at that, but I'm a Spurs fan so i guess it wouldn't mean much to me.... Maybe instead he can do a Ginobili Flop, or a Duncan arms-out-charging-ref-with-"what kind of call was that"-face-complaint... Or just hold up four fingers and spur an imaginary horse...

Better yet, do the Nolan Ryan Ventura beatdown, who cares if it happened in Arlington, S. Ok...
As to the bolded... let me help it mean something to you (this is a MUST WATCH):

http://youtu.be/hW4uXlRGAF0

michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote