View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #6
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4924 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

The Dream is a Houston legend, NBA legend at that, but I'm a Spurs fan so i guess it wouldn't mean much to me.... Maybe instead he can do a Ginobili Flop, or a Duncan arms-out-charging-ref-with-"what kind of call was that"-face-complaint... Or just hold up four fingers and spur an imaginary horse...

Better yet, do the Nolan Ryan Ventura beatdown, who cares if it happened in Arlington, S. Ok...

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote