View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012   #74
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poll: TJ Yates or Delhomme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
I agree with pretty much everything you said there, including TJ's celing... I also agree about the mobility, except that from what i saw Sunday I'd prefer Delhomme's pocket presence over TJ's mobility... It's something TJ will probably improve at over time...

But we're talking about four days from now, not four or even two seasons from now... I'd probably go with TJ over Jake this Saturday, for one of the same reasons you gave:,7 experience in this system...also his experience with the parts within the system... But i can't say it's because i value a rookie third string practice squad QB more than a street vet... I just don't think that because he was on a team and Delhomme wasn't means he's the better option "right now"... Both were at the bottom...

Appreciate the back-and-forth...rep to you...
I noticed that too. T.J. has not learned the art of moving around in the pocket while still looking downfield. He seems to sprint away from trouble, then try and relocate his receivers. Delhomme kept his eyes downfield while keeping his eyes downfield. Hopefully, that will be part of the upside we're hoping to see T.J. develop.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote