View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #13
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oilers cheering on Texans at playoff game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
How many Oilers do you think will be at the game Saturday? Or who would you like to see?

I am sure its going to be pretty cool to see some Oilers cheering on the Texans, especially for some of the old die-hard Oilers fans that were burned when the franchise left, and have finally gotten another playoff team.

We all know Bum will be there. I wonder if Earl will come out like he did when we played the Cowboys last year.
I know, for a fact Bum, Earl, Dante, Mauk, Schumacker and many others ARE ALL on the "side of the team from Houston" and not that old owner that once had a team here!!!..... #FACT!

That said, I'm pretty sure that Munchak and Mathews are somewhat happy for the city of Houston... In addition, Alonzo Highsmith (a scout for the Packers is pretty happy).... Long story short, they're are a lot of guys happy for the Texans... Did I forget Spencer Tillman? Giff Nielson???