Thread: The 10-6 Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012   #6
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The 10-6 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post

4. Wasn't really sure where to go in the 4th. Seemed to me that the team has plenty of OLB but was lacking in DE depth.
I hear you on the uncertainty, I was that way with my 5th round pick in my last mock. Just a suggestion, why not pick a DT/NT in the 4th round thus getting a better player but he'll also rotate with Cody at NT and free us up to move Mitchell to DE depth. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I'd look at guys like Sylvester Williams, Tydreke Powell, Mike Martin, Delvin Johnson, or Marcus Forston depending on his injury recovery. Maybe Kawann Short fall to us if we're lucky. Anyway just a suggestion.

The punter - kicker thing just makes so much sense, why hasn't the NFL done this yet.

No I could not drive a Ferrari 55 mph, it's just not in me, 80 minimum.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote